*SUCCESS STORY NUMBER 1
MY BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS ARE NOW NORMAL, MY BLOOD PRESSURE HAS IMPROVED, MY STOMACH ISSUES HAVE RESOLVED AND I FEEL HEALTHY AND VITAL.
I came to see Debbie 3 months ago as I was referred to her by a trainer. From my late thirties I have had stomach issues and have seen numerous specialists, had many investigations performed and prescribed medications with little to no change. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes three years ago and was diet controlled for a while but started on Metformin a year ago. My blood glucose levels have been erratic and my GP was talking about starting me on insulin. For my high blood pressure I was started on Ramipril six months ago. I have also been taking antidepressant medication for a few months. This had lifted my mood to some degree but I did not want to stay on these indefinitely. The same applies to the other medication.
I have been training for a number of years on and off with different trainers trying different “diets” and different training methods with little to no effect. Since seeing Debbie the following has happened:
– Marked improvement to my digestion. Reducing bloating, acid reflux and stomach pain.
– Increased energy levels, not only throughout the day but during training.
– Reduction of body fat by 5%
– Reduction of HbA1c (average glucose levels over 3-6 months) to 5.7% which is normal range. So I do not need to start on insulin.
– Reduced blood pressure. My tablets for this have been reduced and I may have them stopped by my GP if I keep going this way.
– Marked improvement in mood and life really feels worth living. No more sitting around feeling sorry for myself.
Apart from the physical gains I have received. The education I have received from Debbie has benefitted me greatly and her approach to dealing with the psychological blocks to sticking to the nutrition plan and exercise regime has been irreplaceable. Debbie has given me a total new enthusiasm for food and a way of life that I would previously considered an inconvenience. I am more motivated, I have clarity of thought and I am excited about what I have still got to achieve. Debbie got me on the health and wellness path and I have her to thank that I do not need to commence on insulin therapy.
I was once told from a business perspective, that to succeed you need to surround yourself with an ‘A team of people.’ I have come to realise this is true from a personal perspective and Debbie is certainly part of my A team.
*Please bare in mind that results can vary from person to person